RUBICON is a software development company from Sarajevo. We are a young and talented team that enjoys challenges and luckily we're constantly looking for motivated people interested in software development to join us. We offer flexible working hours, work from home days and fun team building activities. Our office is located at Mula Mustafe Baseskije 6 in Sarajevo.
We are looking for a responsible Quality Assurance Lead who is excited to evolve their skills and adopt new and exciting challenges, helping us achieve our goals together!
You will work as part of a team of problem solvers helping to improve the quality of our current data foundation project. The data foundation enables users to access and exchange relevant data located in their Azure cloud (from Data Lake, Data Warehouse and other sources) in a highly secure and well-managed approach.
QA Lead responsibilities are:
- Create a quality test plan documents that can be reviewed and utilized for test execution
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as the key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources
- Execute test scenarios using existing documentation
- Perform issue tracking, reporting, and resolution of issues found during testing
- Lead and mentor QA team members, proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better one
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Participate in meetings to determine status, problem areas, suggest and review actions, directing/planning necessary work, activities, and tools
QA Lead requirements are:
- Previous experience in software testing
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycle
- Passion for building high-quality software
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and being able to assume high responsibility
- Good understanding of software development and web & mobile technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to work in Sarajevo offices
If you think you have what it takes and are up for a challenge, apply to be a part of our team!